Start building your CPD portfolio today!
New national registration standards for paramedics have come into effect. All paramedics will now be required to maintain a CPD portfolio to meet the standards for registration.
Osler is a great tool to help you comply. Capture all your learning activities, audit your practice, learn online, collaborate with your peers around the world and develop your own personal performance development plan.
It's the evidence base you need, especially if you're the subject of a random audit by the Paramedicine Board of Australia.
Osler's brand new mobile app helps you do all of this, and much more, right there in the palm of your hand.
“Osler is an exciting and powerful platform that enables me to record and interrogate my procedural experience, facilitate workplace-based evaluation of my skills, safely store details of my successes as well as identify personal targets for improvement, for the betterment of myself and for the good of my patients.
I have found that documenting my experience and my personal learning points to be both cathartic and formative. And it's through putting things down in writing that the realisations which take place every once in a while become explicit and concrete."
Nihal Kumta, Senior Trainee
Your Osler subscription includes :
- Full access to Osler Training platforms, including procedural modules, journal reviews and theory modules
- Cloud-based, mobile enabled logbook to record all your procedures and interesting patients
- An interactive diary for your Continuing Professional Development
- A range of CPD tools to assist your professional growth
- Access to a global community of your peers to collaborate, share information and source answers
- A professional profile of your skills, education and training
- Enterprise grade analytic tools to help you truly understand your performance