Subscribe now and help support the Intensive Care Foundation!
Osler is proud to partner with the Intensive Care Foundation to provide this unique opportunity.
When you take out your first year's subscription to Osler's Clinical Portfolio, Osler will donate $60 to the Foundation.
As an extra benefit, to mark the CICM Annual Scientific Meeting in Hobart, you'll get an additional $120 off your first year's subscription fee! That's a massive 1/3 off the standard price!
“Osler is an exciting and powerful platform that enables me to record and interrogate my procedural experience, facilitate workplace-based evaluation of my skills, safely store details of my successes as well as identify personal targets for improvement, for the betterment of myself and for the good of my patients.
I have found that documenting my experience and my personal learning points to be both cathartic and formative. And it's through putting things down in writing that the realisations which take place every once in a while become explicit and concrete."
Dr Nihal Kumta, Senior ICU Trainee
Your ICF-Osler subscription includes :
- Full access to Osler Training platforms, including procedural modules, journal reviews and theory modules
- Cloud-based, mobile enabled logbook to record all your procedures and interesting patients
- An interactive diary for your Continuing Professional Development
- A range of CPD tools to assist your professional growth
- Access to a global community of your peers to collaborate, share information and source answers
- A professional profile of your skills, education and training
- Enterprise grade analytic tools to help you truly understand your performance
The standard price for a 12 month Osler Premium subscription is $360. Subscribers to Osler through this unique offer will pay just $240 for their first year's subscription.
Completion of this form implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the Osler Community Platform. For more information on the Terms and Conditions, see here